Most of us are busy, super busy. While it’s nice to get out for a shopping trip the reality is very few of us have the time. The internet has become our best friend, we can order literally anything and have it at our doorstep the next day, maybe same day thanks to Amazon Prime.
The newest fad to take over, subscription boxes.
A subscription box is a box full of surprises that comes to your door on a predetermined mail date. Some are every month while others are every three months, but most of them you can customize. You can literally get everything in a subscription box. There are interactive games, clothing boxes, boxes with baby items, boxes for your dog or cat, boxes for family dinners.
But this begs the question, which boxes should you spend your hard earned money on?!
Here’s my personal favorite 5 must have subscription boxes! All of these boxes PACK the value and are super fun to receive.
- Sparkle Hustle Grow– Every Girl Boss needs this box, 4-6 items every month to help you grow your business; all for $39.95 a month! For $5 off your first box, use this link > $5 OFF First Box! There is always a great new personal development book, some office supply goodies, a training of the month, and when you are a member, you also have access to the Facebook group!
- Fab Fit Fun– Now for the glam, seasonal (full size) beauty products right to your door! This box is just $49.99 per box every 3 months. This box is super FUN!
- Yoga Club– Here you can choose from different membership options. 1- $79 a month includes 3 pieces of premium yoga attire. 2- $69 a month is 2 pieces of premium yoga attire. 3- $49 a month for one pair of premium leggings. The best part about the Yoga Club, for every box that is delivered they donate a yoga class to a child in need. When I tried this box, I did the $69 option. It was a great value! The leggings alone that I received retailed for over $80.
- Fabletics– With Fabletics, you need to take a short quiz regarding your workout preferences (e.g., what type of workouts you prefer, color choices, and of course sizes), then you will receive 2-3 items every month for $49.95. How fun is THIS?! And the pieces are of a very high quality. The leggings are super thick and not that thin, cheap material you sometimes see with leggings.
- Stitch Fix– Okay, so we covered the workout clothes, but what about everyday items? This is the box! You take a (short) personal quiz and then a stylist will send you 5 items to your door. You can pick the frequency your box ships and each shipment varies brands and sizes, based on your quiz results. (Prices vary based on clothing.) I LOVE Stitch Fix! The clothes are beautiful, the stylist’s really listen to what you NEED, and returns are SUPER easy and free for the items you may decide not to keep. For an invite to check out Stitch Fix, click here > Try your first month of Stitch Fix!
Do you have a favorite subscription box I didn’t cover? Share below and tell me why you love it!