With the start of the school year right around the corner, I know this has to be on every Mom’s mind!
My daughter is starting preschool this year, yikes, I can hardly believe it, and I have honestly never thought about what to pack a toddler for lunch! I want to share my top 15 lunch idea with y’all!
First of all, I found these leak proof lunch boxes, I think they are kind of amazing.
FYI, there are different color options, here’s the Amazon link if you’re interested!
- Fruit, hardboiled egg(s), cottage cheese, and pretzels.
- Pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, and hard boiled egg(s).
- Quinoa, chicken breast, Greek yogurt, steamed broccoli, and grapefruit.
- Couscous with veggies, strawberries, hard boiled egg(s), and raisins.
- Rice, chicken breast, grapes, sliced cucumber, hummus, and a cookie.
- Apples with nut butter, mini bell peppers, turkey rollups, pickles, and dried cranberries.
- Fruit salad, ham rollups, brown rice, green beans, and brownie.
- Hummus, veggie skewers, chicken breast, and sliced pear.
- Hummus, pretzels, clementines, chicken breast, and carrots.
- Macaroni and cheese, strawberries, chicken breast, and brownie.
- Macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, clementines, cheddar bunnies, and gummy vitamin.
- Pirate’s Booty, strawberries, cottage cheese, green beans, and graham crackers.
- Tortellini with veggies, Greek yogurt, and a cookie.
- Turkey sandwich, raspberries, green beans, and a cookie.
- Chicken nuggets, veggie straws, Greek yogurt, and raisins.
Three weeks worth of lunches!
What I learned and love about these options, most can be constructed with dinner left overs or prepped in large batches on Sunday!
Do you have a favorite go to lunchbox idea to share?