**If you’re interested in joining me for a 21 Day Challenge, please complete the application all the way at the bottom. Thanks! 🙂 **
Today I am SO EXCITED to share this amazing 21 Day Fix chicken enchilada bake recipe with you. I am a HUGE lover of ALL kinds of Mexican food, so when I saw a recipe I could make for 21 Day Fix chicken enchiladas, I was ALL IN!
I had tried to make my own enchiladas before from a Pinterest recipe, and they turned out super complicated and not super tasty. So I was hesitant, but hopeful, to try again! 🙂 I was pleased! And my husband is a pretty picky eater usually, but he enjoyed these. I WILL be making them again!
I am trying to adopt a more Gluten-free lifestyle for us as well, so these are Gluten-free! The recipe makes 10 enchiladas! And one serving is TWO enchiladas. YUM!
For my 21 Day Fixers, here are your container amounts for TWO enchiladas:
1 yellow container (tortillas)
1 red container (chicken and greek yogurt)
1 blue container (cheese!!!)
1 green container (diced tomatoes and onion)
21 Day Fix Chicken Enchilada Bake
3 chicken breasts, shredded (You can boil or cook in the crockpot until done, then shred with a fork)
2 diced tomatoes
1/2 large onion, diced
1/2 cup fat free plain GREEK yogurt
1/2 cup salsa
10 yellow corn tortillas
1 tsp olive oil
2 cups of Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
1 packet of stevia
1 tsp of fine sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil and diced onion. Stir and cook until onions are translucent.
3. Add diced tomatoes to the onions. Cover and simmer on low until the tomatoes start falling apart. This can take around 10-15 minutes.
4. During this time, spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place your tortillas, 2 at a time, between two damp paper towels and microwave until soft, usually 15-20 seconds is enough. This will help make the tortillas soft enough to roll without ripping.
6. In each tortilla, fill with a little bit of cheese and chicken. Roll your tortillas up and place in your 9×13 pan.
7. Return to your sauce and add the salsa, greek yogurt, stevia and sea salt. Allow it to simmer for a few minutes.
8. Place sauce in a blender until smooth and then immediately pour over the enchiladas.
9. Cover the enchiladas with the remaining cheese.
10. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.